Tuesday 8 May 2012

wk10

There was a time for a little break since last post and after two weeks we are back!

This time we had to place lights into our scenes with textured model and make some renders. + Watch a movie.


There wasn't any big problem with placing the light. The harder part was to find(!) the correct light.
I couldn't figure it out why quality of the images when exported deteriorates so much. I tried a render on max. settings which my computer still allows, and therefore waited for some time to finish, but still when I exported to JPEG(!) it was a crap. But then all of I sudden I asked myself what am I doing. I used .PNG format and it was immediately all better. Idiot.

Anyway, renders...in JPEG mostly, because I'm running out of time.





The basic tutorial I used and which helped me with lights and stuff...








Helvetica

Ok, I knew that Helvetica was popular, but... SO popular? Helvetica is smooth, it's nice, it's sexy... and I...don't....really...know...what...to...write...anymore... I mean I'd like to write more about it and I have some idea how to do it.But... can't....just, can't do it today. Words aren't with me today. They left me. And I have something to say to 'words'( It's gone totally offtopic if you can't see it) ...


Thats right 'words'!

No comments:

Post a Comment