Thursday 14 June 2012

wk14

This is it. Our last week. Hopefully.
I thought I would be able to do more stuff and write more posts for this blog, but somehow, it just didn't happened.
Anyway, it's been a fun year and I really aprishiated this class. It is really awesome, that at the beginning of our time on faculty, we learn how to use computer programs that are nowadays essential in life of an architect.
And my thoughts while writing this post? Will words from Closing post come true.Wondering...

My brochure is gate style folded so I decided to put it online like I'll print it. It would be kinda difficult to read if uploaded it like physically printed brochure.


Dmp Brochure

Scribd. had a problem with compression of images so her is brochure in pictures.





Brochure templates can be found here.

#thinkoutsidethebox

No comments:

Post a Comment