Tuesday 20 March 2012

wk4

I really need to start doing this assignments earlier. Pih, and I call myself enthusiast.

Sooo, this weeks assignment was to present our idea, our model in 3D. Again, we are playing with vector programs.

Where does my idea come from...It's kinda pretty simple. Basic idea, basic outlines comes from the outlines of that part of a island.
Because island is not really wide at that end, this is on of the solutions of how to place the arena.

Seating arrangements...
Complex design comes from letter 'U', so to use the part designated to Arena best as possible and still have quite high capacity, seats are also arranged into 'U' shape.


Complex
The whole complex will have two main 'programs'. The sport one and the part in the back of the complex, where shops and officials from Arena tenets will have there place.



When Illustrator is a jerk...
...he trys to obstruct me. But! A ha! He isn't succe.. Nah, he is. He is successful.
There was some problem with joining different lines, but I kinda solved it later.
The bigger problem was, or more like IS, the eraser! It simply doesn't want to its job! Instead of erasing, he does lines(!) around the spot I tried to erase! Argh!!



I was also trying to place shadows with the help from this short tutorial. Kein problem!

This is it from me for this assignment and hopefully, I'll find time to do some work, that is playing in Illustrator in next few days.

Till next time.


#thinkoutsidethebox

No comments:

Post a Comment