Saturday 24 March 2012

wk5

You know that feeling when you don't know what to write and you just stair at the monitor...well, I don't have it.

Assignment for this week was to make floor plan, cross section and facade. Well, here goes nothing...



I'm not really skilled with AutoCAD, so I found it easier to make the model in Google Sketchup and the export it to AutoCAD.

I know that lines are like it supposed to be. But, I'll do it again later.
For now...

Floor plan...

Cross section...


Facade...


And how it will all look...kinda

You will get to the stands from the plateau, which will go all around the stands and will also have rooms for shoops, food 'stands' etc.


This tutorial is on importing .dwg files to SketchUp.


Shortestblogpostevah!

Cya in a bit!

#thinkoutsidethebox

No comments:

Post a Comment