Saturday 3 March 2012

wk2

So, let us start with wk2.

What
Sport arena for handball and basketball.
Where
Located on a river island in Kranj.
Why
Because there are no large sport halls in fourth largest city in Slovenia and level of sport facilities in Kranj is in stagnation.

Location, location, location...






Sketches, idea




How to... panorama

Because I'm slightly behind my own schedule, I'll just link to Slovenian web-site which deals with tutorials for bunch of programs. The website is called Zmaga.com and they are good. They have simple, easy to understand tutorials with step-by-step pictures. Go check it out.

Ok, ok, but how do I do a panorama with my camera?

If you need a quick panorama it sounds quite easy. You just take a camera, press shutter release button, move your camera and voilà! But no.

If you want a really good panorama, in technical view (that means stitched together correctly, etc.), there is a lot more to it than just moving your camera.

Novo Mesto-based photographer Borut Peterlin did a great tutorial on that matter.



Also, my panorama isn't good. Don't look at it. It was done in a rush and it has its problems on a technical side of view. Don't look at it. I mean it. I'll bite.

FAIL!


And when you don't take your pictures correctly, this happens.
Well, to be honest, this isn't really a "big" mistake, but it does make your work look bad (And I should be ashamed of it!)

Almost forgot


My 'machinery' for taking zie(!) pictures of zie sketches.
It went a little bit like this...



Until next post...

#thinkoutsidethebox

No comments:

Post a Comment